Lets do LUNCH

LouiseTurner
LouiseTurner Member Posts: 1,610
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hiya gals and welcome to all the newbies. Its been ages since we have had a catch up. I am now also combining this lunch date with women seeking support for breast reconstruction. We tend to chat about this anyway.....but of course everyone is welcome, and we especially would love to see some new faces.

Check out the new Reclaim Your Curves Member Group micro-site

• Where: GPK Erina Fair
  • When: Sun 22nd February 
  • Time: 12:30

I hope you all can make it, please RSVP so I can make a booking.

cheers Louie

Tagged:

Comments

• Sue Jordan
    Sue Jordan Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2015
    Hi Louise Saturday is 21 Feb. don't you hate that! If Saturday I can come if sunday I cannot as it is kyles 21st.
  • Alpal
    Alpal Member Posts: 196
    edited March 2015

Hi Louise, 

Just want to clarify the date - is it Saturday 21st of Feb or Sunday 22nd? 

Thanks, 

Alison 

• LouiseTurner
    edited March 2015

thanks girls, yes it is Sunday as i wanted to get around the potential sport committments ladies may have. Sue sorry you cant make the Sunday.....next time. How are you going anyway?

• LouiseTurner
    edited March 2015

thanks girls, yes it is Sunday as i wanted to get around the potential sport committments ladies may have. Sue sorry you cant make the Sunday.....next time. How are you going anyway?

• Sue Jordan
    edited March 2015
    Had my recon two weeks ago so slow and steady at the minute. All went well but very tight.
  • Alpal
    edited March 2015

I'm going to rsvp now before I forget! I've put it in my diary.  I'm 7 weeks past my final chemo treatment and feeling pretty rocky  (emotionally) at the moment but looking forward to meeting you all on the 22nd. 

Alison 

• Wendyj
    Wendyj Member Posts: 54
    edited March 2015
    I am in looking forward to meeting you all
  • Wendyj
    Wendyj Member Posts: 54
    edited March 2015
    I am in looking forward to meeting you all
  • LouiseTurner
    edited March 2015

I knew there was something on that date...just couldnt remember what it was. Good luck with it and catch you next time XXXLouie

• AnnaB
    AnnaB Member Posts: 176
    edited March 2015

Sorry I won't be able to make Feb 22nd.  Look forward to catching the next one.  I have an appointment with Dr. Hassell tomorrow with the view to going on her public waiting list for reconstruction.  I understand the wait is about 2 years.

Hope all is well with you

Anne

• Kek
    Kek Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2015

Hi Louie, I hope to make it that day I will confirm a little closer as it's my grandsons birthday but I think they are going to laser tag...not really a "Nanny" thing so maybe I can catch you guys for lunch & still get a bit of birthday cake afterwards :-) xxx

• Sue Jordan
    edited March 2015

Might be able to make it will let you know.  Party put back a week to allow me to recover a little more.  Sue

• Sue Jordan
    edited March 2015

Might be able to make it will let you know.  Party put back a week to allow me to recover a little more.  Sue

• Alpal
    edited March 2015

Hi Louise.  I'll be bringing a friend who I met through chemo if that's okay. Thanks, Alison 

• LouiseTurner
    edited March 2015

thats perfect, see you then