Can-Care Blog

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited April 2011 in General discussion

Well i thought it about time can-care had a blog. i have one with the B.C.N.A so you can access that too if you want and join in there too. 

for those that dont know i recently did a community liaison course at B.C.N.A in Melb and now will be able to give more advice about the breast cancer network Australia and what they offer to those with breast cancer and the free information kits and care kits available.

if you have enquiries please contact me and i will atempt to answer for you by being a community liaison ain our area i am the rural voice to try and get more assistance and support for you,

Fran Peatt

Comments

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

to subcsribe to blog go to right hand corner where it says subscribe to blog and click. 

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

to subcsribe to blog go to right hand corner where it says subscribe to blog and click. 

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey to our three members. ha ha actually Marilyn is going to join just needs me to show her how. me who is still learning myself. could be interesting. and i am going to get the ladies to join up after lunch this friday 29th april.

i am glad we are slowly finding our way around. check our events now and then too to see what we are up to . Fran