Been going 6 years

Options
RuthJoy
RuthJoy Member Posts: 1
edited October 2016 in Newly diagnosed

I was diagnosed in 2013 on and off for 6 years.  At present this october passed had second breast off it was loaded, red and heavy.  It came on so fast.  Now the first breast area has not healed because  of radium and cancer is in the blood.  I have a couple spots in the lungs.  The sores are coming all over my body (cancer)  any one else out there .  I am so lonely and scared.

Tagged:

Comments

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello:) I am not in the same position as you, but I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have read your post, and hopefully soon some other ladies that have similar to you, will reply to you. Do you have family? Are you part of a support group?Stay connected on here, because even that can help you feel less alone. xxxRobyn
  • Marls59
    Marls59 Member Posts: 30
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear of your recent hurdles. I hope you have a loving supportive family around you at this time and that you feel able to accept their help physically and emotionally until you feel a bit better.

I am not in your situation, but I do wish you well. This is a great forum for Ladies jumping in and helping out with their stories and advice.

I hope you feel you are well taken care of with your medical team. The Cancer Council have great counsellors at the end of the phone if you feel that might help to talk about things.

I do wish you well and hope you heal soon. Please stay on here and blog when you feel like it.

Sending you a big cyber hug.

marls
  • Sarah54
    Sarah54 Member Posts: 164
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello Ruthjoy

Chins up gal, we are all there for you. I am 55yrs old and having beaten bc October just gone a new journey has opened it's doors which is secondary on the brain. I am just so grateful it's me and not one of my presious 3 daughters. I am going to kick ass again and so will you. If I can do it, you can do it. Fear is the worst emotion always in my book. I am in Perth, where are you?.

Grieve, be angry but promise to look in the mirror tomorrow morning and say to your self "I am beautiful and to-day I am not going to die".

Cyber hug and then another one.

love Sarah54

• Sarah54
    Sarah54 Member Posts: 164
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello Ruthjoy

Chins up gal, we are all there for you. I am 55yrs old and having beaten bc October just gone a new journey has opened it's doors which is secondary on the brain. I am just so grateful it's me and not one of my presious 3 daughters. I am going to kick ass again and so will you. If I can do it, you can do it. Fear is the worst emotion always in my book. I am in Perth, where are you?.

Grieve, be angry but promise to look in the mirror tomorrow morning and say to your self "I am beautiful and to-day I am not going to die".

Cyber hug and then another one.

love Sarah54

• Robyn W
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi Sarah:) Hope you are doing ok.I often think of you and wonder how you are.xox Robyn
  • Robyn W
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lol,my birthday is almost here,but I don't think I need to go there!!!!!!No,I'm not in Perth,Im in Sydney.I hope that things settle down for you Sarah.I am sure that I would be scared too,but I suppose like everything else,you have to listen to the doctors,as they have seen it all before.I hope that you get everything sorted before Christmas,and get to enjoy a peaceful one with your daughters.Well ,I need to get going.I am taking my kids to Luna Park today!!! Ahhh.xoxRobyn